Motivation & Inspiration
- Experience more joy and happiness on a daily basis
- Learn to let go of old patterns and belief systems and replace them with empowering ones
- Learn actionable steps to take to help you overcome adversity
- Overcome fear of change, rejection, and failure so you can feel confident going for your dream
Goal Fulfillment Strategy
- Create a concrete long term plan and use weekly tools to stay on track
- Stay motivated and inspired along your journey to success
- Find a big enough reason for committing to your goals
- Stop submitting to a life of mediocrity and unfulfillment, and instead discover that your life has a greater purpose
- Embrace that you are the hero of your own journey.
What Is Life Coaching?
Who is Coaching For?
What can a Life Coach help me do?
- dream big and stretch your horizons to create a compelling vision for your life, and then help you chart the course to get there.
- hold you accountable to yourself by holding you to higher expectations and standards and reminding you what you’re doing it all for.
- challenge you to see your true potential and to settle for nothing less than all that you are meant to be.
- help you find meaning in the challenges in your life and give your pain a purpose.
- help you keep your mind in check so you can choose optimism, feel confident, and master a mindset of success.
- help you stay committed in times when you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, or become distracted by life’s uncertainties.
- be the support system you can depend on when the people in your life are nay-sayers, haters, or don’t believe in your vision.
The boundary between coaching and therapy:
- change your thinking
- increase your emotional wellbeing
- change limited belief systems
- reframe past experiences
- set and achieve goals
- make life changes
- increase motivation
- learn a new skill
- change your self-identity
- treat mental illness, clinical anxiety, or depression
- heal past trauma
- cope with traumatic loss
- cope with abuse
- treat addiction or substance abuse
- cope with relationship turmoil or violence
In general, therapists are PAST AND PRESENT FOCUSED.
The skinny about most people:
We live in a time in which everything anyone could ever want to learn, change, or do is available at their fingertips. Billions of dollars are spent every year on books, training, and education in pursuit of progress. But the truth is that most books are never read, most programs are never completed, and most of what is learned is never applied. We live in a giant sea of unfulfilled potential!
The reason people don’t follow through on changes or go for their dreams isn’t that they don’t have the resources. It isn’t because they don’t have the desire. And it isn’t because they don’t have the time. It’s because life happens. Responsibilities happen. Overwhelm happens. Limiting beliefs happen.
Change is hard.
Big goals take a big commitment. Doing something new or scary is always better (and more likely to actually happen) with a partner or a guide. No matter how inspired we are by our dreams, our old patterns and habituated comforts will quickly zap our energy and fade our drive.
General session outline:
- Review progress or changes since the last session, including homework
- Determine goals in your life you wish to address and plan for
- Reality check: where are you in comparison to where you want to be
- Explore options, solutions, and needed action steps
- Help you make a plan and agree to action steps
- Assign homework
Remember, the benefit of hiring a coach is that you have a concrete structure to hold you accountable.
My role as your master coach:
- I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear, and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or body language that sparks an intuitive idea, thought or image, I’m likely to share it and ask you questions about it. Often it is these small nuances that create the bigger shifts for clients. Remember, if it doesn’t resonate, tell me. I’m not attached to being right.
- At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request.
- I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by either journaling at home, taking a defined action, resolving relationships, or tackling things that feel incomplete. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline. Most of the work will be in regards to self-awareness and powerful choice.
Your role as a client:
- Make our coaching sessions a priority. You have chosen to invest in yourself.
- Please take time before each session to review what we have been working on.
- Please ensure any action steps or homework you decided on has been accomplished to the best of your ability. The most crucial part is for you to have an idea of what you’d like to take away from the session. Coaching is strongly based on the client’s agenda.
- Please arrive at every session on time.
- Come to your session centered and be open-minded. Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.
- Give me feedback at the moment about your coaching experience –what works as well as what doesn’t. Do not ever worry about hurting my feelings or fear what I might think. I am here to support you not judge you or make decisions for you. If something I say does not resonate with you, I want to know about it.
- Between sessions, if you have questions, a brief update, or want to bounce some ideas around, please contact me by email. Please keep these contacts succinct. If it seems like it will be better served as session material, I’ll suggest that.
- Please give our session high priority and arrange your schedule to honor our agreed-upon time. If you must reschedule, I ask you to give me 24 hours’ notice or as soon as you are able. I will not reschedule no-shows. Because I am holding an appointment for you and will be unable to fit another client in with less than 24 hours’ notice, a $50 session fee will be charged for sessions canceled at the last minute. Emergencies are an exception.
More about my certifications and what they mean:
Certified Master Life Coach:
- means that I am certified as a well-rounded life coach, fully capable of helping you accomplish your goals and vigorously pursue your endeavors.
Certified Professional Life Coach
- means that I have established a strong foundation as a life coach by learning industry best practices, powerful communication techniques, and proven coaching processes and methodologies.
Certified Mindfulness Coach
- means that I am certified to help you develop mindfulness and meditation practices in everyday life. It also means that I am certified to help you: be the observer of your thoughts and emotions, stop getting caught up in a “runaway mind”, stop being overwhelmed by your emotions, develop self-compassion and take back control of what and who you allow to influence you, as well as practice being more present with others.
Certified Happiness Coach
means that I am certified to help you find happiness in everyday life, no matter what obstacles you may be facing. It also means that I am certified to help you peel off the layers of limiting beliefs, negative patterns, and old programming, to empower you to unleash your happiness from within!
Certified Life Purpose Coach
means that I am certified to help you live passionate and meaningful lives and discover your greater life purpose! It also means that I am certified to help you: capitalize on your talents and skills, find meaning in past experiences, understand your personality, empower your beliefs, choose a career or path you love!
Certified Goal Success Coach
- means that I am certified to help you achieve more goals and create solid short and long-term plans.
I am a Certified Master Life Coach, Author, CEO, and contributor for Entrepreneur.com that specializes in helping you do the internal work required to get the external results.
I am featured in numerous publications such as NY Weekly’s 30 Under 30 list, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, and many smaller publications, and am the owner of a consulting firm that provides everyday people with actionable steps to help them achieve their goals and enhance their personal growth and development.
I am also a Certified: Mindfulness, Happiness, Life Purpose, Goal Success, Professional, and Mental Health Life Coach, and my goal is to serve alongside you as you build up the courage to go for your dreams.